At Contractor’s Asphalt, we know how the appearance of your parking lot can make a difference in the amount of customers your business draws. After all, a well-maintained parking lot is a reflection of the business itself.
Our team of experienced paving specialists handle all aspects of parking lot repair, including:
- Resurfacing: If your parking lot is uneven and slightly damaged, resurfacing may be the answer. Ask us for an assessment of your parking lot to see if resurfacing is a possible solution.
- Repair of speed humps, bumps and cushions: Over time, these may become damaged due to the weight of vehicles and other factors. Let us repair them to look as good as new in a very short period of time.
- Striping: Contractor’s Asphalt provides only the highest-quality parking lot striping to make your parking lot look like new.
- Drainage solutions: If you have a problem area in your parking lot that collects water, let our experts help solve it to avoid further damage to the asphalt.
- Pothole repair: Potholes form in asphalt after a certain amount of time and exposure to weather, water, vehicle fluids and the weight of the vehicles themselves. It’s important that you repair them quickly so fluids don’t seep into the asphalt and further weaken it. We’ll respond as quickly as possible to repair your potholes.
- Crack repair: Just as with potholes, it’s important to repair cracks before further damage to the asphalt can occur. Let us take care of the damage as soon as possible before more damage occurs.
- Skin patching: When small areas of asphalt are cracked or depressed, skin patching may be the answer. Ask our professionals if this repair technique can solve your parking lot problems.
- ADA parking indicators: We all know the importance of keeping up with ADA parking regulations. With our help, it will always be clear where your ADA parking is located.
Contractor’s Asphalt Tip:
When it comes to asphalt, a little prevention really is worth a pound of cure. Talk to our paving specialists today about parking lot maintenance to prevent asphalt damage in the future.